Monday, June 11, 2007

Requests...

About every six months or so we have to switch gears... it is always suprising to me as I just start to get into a groove with the previous stage when all of a sudden it is over... This weekend was another tiny shift... K had a number of ideas on what to do with our weekend... her requests included going to the ocean, the zoo, riding a merry go round and of course the swings! It looks like our weekends are about to change!

We spent most of the weekend reconnecting as a family...

I suggested going to a lake instead of the ocean for her water request so we went to Shoreline Park for a great picnic Sat afternoon... We celebrated my bday with my family on Friday and finished the celebration with an amazing ice cream cake from Ici... YUMMY! We visited the market, met friends for coffee and ran errands. We mostly spent a lot of time hanging as a family and enjoying our time even though I did sneak to the Nordstrom sale, a chai at Coupa and a pedicure at Pinkies with pmogi! It is great to be home...

No comments: