Monday, March 12, 2007

Getting there...

We are slowly getting there. It is great to have taken the GMAT for the first time. I will take it one more time to see how I do after a review class. The last time I worked with a tutor three times a week, but thought the formal class might help me get the 800 I want... =) I am still working on my applications for bus school and will have one in this Wednesday but will wait until after we return from our trip for the second app.

The most awesome thing about the process (if there can be an awesome thing for endless hours of studying) is all the great support I got through the process. Pmogi came and met me for countless study dates with lattes, my mom stayed with K after she was in bed every night for the last few weeks so T and I could study and T was just awesome in all the hours he spent helping me study. Thank you to everyone for all their kind thoughts! I really appreciate everything.

We leave for Europe next Tuesday! It has been so busy that I just booked our hotel for London today. We are planning to go on to Paris and are trying to pick a third location. Right now Venice is leading the list, but we are not sure. We will finalize all that this weekend. I am looking forward to some quality time as a family. I have been so swamped in the studying that I have missed a number of fun family events.

K is excited about seeing Grandma in London and told me today that she plans to ride a horse to get there.... She also keeps telling us which toys she has to carry over there. We will be bringing a separate suitcase for all the toys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if K is bringing her horse. I'm sure he can help carry some of the weight. I wonder if the new BA restriction of one bag per passenger applies to imaginary ponies...Something to ponder.

K goose blog said...

Good point... The horse would be helpful coming with me for all the shopping I am prepping for... EEK!

Anonymous said...

Good job w/ the gmat - I took it a while back - so I know about the classes and study sessions. It is great to plan to take it twice! good luck, go 800!