Monday, March 19, 2007

An adventure ahead

Off for an adventure tomorrow. K is sooo excited to see Grandma C that I doubt she will pay any attention to us parents once we are off the plane...

A funny story from the weekend... I got my first time out... K had me come over to the wall and look at her while she took my chin in her hand and made eye contact... Mommy time out! No pick K's shirt. No pick K's pants... K picks shirt and pants. Ok? Ok? You can move... And just like that I had my first time out ever.

Earlier in the morning I heard K telling T --- we have to go to Paris. Bunny is in Paris. Again tonight we talked about finding a bunny in Paris. So we have scrapped our Portugal Spain plans... the fashionista needs to get to Paris.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too funny. Logan has given me many similar instructions: "P-ti no push stroller" but none that quite rival a time out! Watch out, world. Here comes K MoGi.