Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A glimpse into our mornings

Our mornings are so funny and so different from before K goose! For example, today:
- K read about a juggler in one of her books and so T juggled some socks for her. K also tried juggling – the socks were flying everywhere.
- K enjoyed some blackberry blueberry juice and wanted to share with one of her stuffed animal bunnies. (the same bunny that sat in my chair yesterday that K pointed I needed to move to another seat for). I told her that we would give the bunny pretend juice as we were using regular cups – don’t want dark juice everywhere. K was quite unhappy and told me the bunny was sad as he wanted real juice!
- When we got to school we went for a little walk and followed a kitty into a yard. We watched the cat for quite some time and so the woman who lived in the house came out. K insisted that we be “close” to the fence. That really meant we had to have all of our body touching the fence. The woman was so nice and told us about the cat – unfortunately his owners left him and so she was feeding him. She was so nice – considering she couldn’t see K from the window and probably thought I was very weird standing pressed up at her fence staring at her front door in 45 degree weather.
- My suede Stuart Weizman boots are now Lily boots. I am so lucky to have Lily boots too.
- We had another daily dressing contest with Daddy. K somehow won -- getting all her clothes on with my help again… Not sure how she keeps winning.
- When K sneezed I forgot to say bless you so she stopped and looked at me and said bless you. Of course I apologized.

3 comments:

YF said...

so cute, i might have to steal the daddy getting dressed race idea for a future need.. very clever! i love when fi says bless you - she says it after coughs too... :-)

Anonymous said...

Very cute about the kitty, boots, bunny and new doll. We miss you, K!
D & Tay Tay

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how imaginative they are at this age. So fun!