Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lou

St Patty's day was much bigger than I realized it would ever be... K has been insisting leprechauns are real...

One day she wrote a note to Lou (the leprechaun) asking him to explain to her where he was hiding. I put the crayon away and she burst into tears... thinking she was tired and overreacting I tried to send her to bed... first was required to get the crayon out... still thinking she was tired I forgot about the incident and the note. The next morning she found a response... the answer was from Lou.. it said I am hiding in the bushes... I mentioned my suprise but she said she wrote it, but Lou was in the bushes... Today while bringing up her lunchbag she mentioned she and a friend found a piece of candy on the ground... she couldn't eat it and was holding it as you guessed it Lou left it for her. So Lou is our leprechaun and he is real... but now I need to figure out a way to have Lou leave something for K...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and
entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about.
Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

My blog: graphic-design-wiki.com