Monday, March 07, 2011

Cute moments

I came home to an art gallery... I really mean it... every inch of our banister was covered, the barstools were covered.. and there was an envelope with a love letter and a pic from K (she found a stamp and placed it on the envelope - I had no idea she even knew we used stamps)... she had made lots of love mame and dada letters and pictures... On a sidenote T joined me for a weekend in NYC... pics later, but amazing to enjoy time together in a wonderful city... Pmogi also came along... making for a weekend filled with shopping, museums, eating, umm eating, walking and coffee! But anyway....

K snuck into our bed at 3 Friday night... kept whispering to me as T decided the couch was a more ideal spot for sleep with our bed piggy in residence... K kept chattering and whispering and then worrying she had to be quiet for fear of getting in trouble and then more chattering. She finally dozed off until 6am at which point she brought in all her art projects from the week... and with this new school that means a scary amount of art... we looked at art and more art and I caught up on her week...

C was in shock when I returned and stayed close all weekend.. She wouldn't even let T near her to change diapers... lucky me!! I know.... Anyway she was smiles, giggles and more smiles... This morning was a lot of lip quivering and head burying when I had to drop her to school, but she has been very cuddly otherwise.

Games and moments

And a couple cute things., they love to play cats who have to be adopted... they sit under these chairs waiting for us to take them home... their names little laila and bella rose... this game allows them to eat all sorts of foods otherwise unedible in the form of treats...

C also loves to get ready to go and runs over says bye and miss (for miss you), carries a shopping bag and strains her lips for a kiss... too cute for words...

C has also started to like to run around the island and so they both chase each other and run...

They are enjoying football, unfortunately C doesn't understand that when K takes the ball it is part of the game and just cries... a lot!

C loves to say K's name... she doesn't have any of the letters and continues to believe K's name is dee dee.. Yesterday I tried to pronounce it slowly and asked her to repeat... she just looked at me and said deeeee deee really slowly... as if not sure what my mom is not getting but obviously K is dee dee!

K always listens for C in the mornings and at naps... amazingly after these quiet listening periods outside C's door  C typically ends up awake and ready to play... amazing!

K loves her sister so so much... to watch is amazing... and hard to believe that she can be so sweet...

2 comments:

Desiree said...

OMG your post about "Dee dee" really cracked me up. Connor says a few things TOTALLY wrong and when I say it slowly to try and get him to repeat he says it his own funny way really loud and slow. Too funny!

So great seeing you guys. Hope you have lots more work trips down here in the future. ;)

K goose blog said...

OMG I loved seeing you.. that was so fun and wonderful. pics very soon.