Monday, September 20, 2010

The start of conversation

C started to talk a bit more on Sat...

After she got up from her nap I asked how she slept? she responded with a good? Next q.. Do you want to eat? Yes, with a head nod... I was so amazed I asked her how she slept about 20 times... she decided that she didn't want to deal with the question yesterday and skipped her nap alltogether... Not so good!

This morning I asked her how she was? response... good. I told her I loved her, she came over and kissed me.

We also worked on identifying body parts this morning. She was able to show me where all her facial features were with some excessive ear pulling. Last week something was too loud and so she covered her ears with her hands unlike K. When we tried to warn her of sirens in London she would put her hands over her cheeks instead of her ears.

No comments: