Monday, March 08, 2010

Missing my family...

The week of finals always brings a similar feeling.. WTF am I doing this for? I miss my family like crazy and can't take another minute of finals, papers and school... Thank goodness for all of us this week is only a week and is followed by a holiday where we all hang out, reconnect and if we are lucky enough... travel somewhere awesome and amazing!!! For the first time ever work and school collided at the same time making this a crazy and horrible week... Three papers, one final, one presentation and I am home free. And soon.. I will be back together with the family... and we are going to Japan where if the internet is right we will catch cherry blossom season... so the reward is out there... just got to get to that point!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... that's quiet interessting but frankly i have a hard time understanding it... wonder how others think about this..