Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chicago

On Thursday I headed to Chicago for a weekend with a friend from college.... It was so great... I wandered Michigan avenue for presents for K, went to the Art Institute, went to a art/wine walk and hit some fun neighborhoods, went on great walks, had awesome meals and went to a great yoga class... It was really nice to sleep through the night... great to catch up with my friend and even nicer that security let me bring back the 100 ounces of milk I pumped while I was away for the three days... We made a small dent in our freezer stash, but still can not have a power outage unless we consider buying a generator first.

T did great with the girls... The bummer K got sick on Sunday but she is back to school today! Phew... And our camera arrived so I can return to taking pics.

K loved all her presents, but definitely loved her tiara best of all...

Last night she told us I love all the people in the world, but I love my mommy and daddy best of all...

1 comment:

YF said...

ooh - that line is too sweet!