Thursday, December 04, 2008

A girl!!!!

Today we went for the ultrasound and were told we have a little girl on the way...

K despite being sick and throwing up this evening just told T "I told you so." She was telling people for weeks up until about a week ago that Mommy had a baby sister in her tummy. And she is right... I do!

The ultrasound prep was not without amusement especially as I drank the water at a lunch with 200 VCs. Crawling out of the Four Seasons and to PAMF was a memorable drive. And as it turns out things have changed since K and they sent me off to the bathroom so they could actually see something on the ultrasound... The baby didn't fully cooperate and so I have to go back because the three hour appointment failed to yield the full details.

3 comments:

Lady M said...

How exciting!

Desiree said...

Congrats! So exciting! I am sure K will love shopping for tiny pink outfits!

YF said...

Congrats! I am late on the news, sorry, but that is awesome! another girl to the tribe!