Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yikes

I got K's kids club cookie today at WF... Awesome program! However I looked at the receipt and realized I spent $8 on apples. This after spending $4 for bananas at Draegers last weekend a small bunch of bananas. We didn't buy that many apples or bananas. Yesterday I heard rice has increased to over $800 a ton (which means it has doubled in the last few months). I guess all those rice shortage articles in the Bangkok Post are more global than I realized. Thank goodness for the farmers market... The raw food thing (all part of the new and improved diet in addition to the marathon training sessions at the gym) is going to be more expensive than I thought. Hopefully in a few months I can say it was all worthwhile.

Back to K... she did my hair for school the other night and told me it was because I had to look nice for my teacher. We had the same why are there no swings at Mommy's school conversation. Especially since she just got another swing set with eight swings at her school.

No comments: