Thursday, December 27, 2007

A perfect holiday

We spent the weekend exchanging gifts, going out to dinner and visiting friends which was fantastic. Sunday was probably one of the best days... We met our friends S&R in Santa Cruz for breakfast and a walk near the beach... K loves loves R and spent the morning following him around... grabbing his hand when it was time to cross the street... and the funniest thing of all... as we were walking she picked flowers for everyone.... R got a beautiful bloom as did Mommy and Daddy... S however got a little tiny bloom..... K loves her R! S&R also gave K a beautiful horse who we named crash... she has been sleeping with him every night. He takes up more room in her bed then she does. We went into downtown and wandered around... enjoyed our favorite coffee from bad ass and as we were wandering we discovered carriage rides... K loved loved her first carriage ride ever... I forgot the camera as I wish I could have caught her face. We finished the day by wandering on Fulton in PA with pmogi and gma s to check out the lights. K loved the lights and was dragged from each house... Her favorite thing was baby Jesus who she spent the rest of the night talking about because she wanted Santa to bring her baby jesus!

On Christmas Eve K and Daddy went shopping for Mommy presents... I think I am the only person who went to the mall to have lunch and not shop, but we all met after they were done at Oakville. We hosted Christmas Eve and K spent most of the evening playing doll with one of her cousins... She enjoyed holding him and sorta enjoyed sharing her toys! One of the funniest things about K shopping with Daddy is that the presents always come out while we are going along our day. As soon as I saw her she announced that she had gotten me candy... The best part was as after we split up I took K to the grocery store... We are driving down the road when she asks if I saw the Santa... I said which Santa thinking I missed it when she said you know the one I took the photo with... You can guess what one of my presents was. Our first ever Santa photo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That girl CANNOT keep a secret.
Merry Christmas!
Tom.