Thursday, December 27, 2007

One of the best Christmas' ever












Christmas rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got to try the jam I made this summer from the apricots that we borrowed from the orchard down the way... with some tasty scones, we had fantastic mimosas... Gma S made an incredible xmas dinner... and we just had a great time! I tried to make a fruit tart... Whole Foods makes everything look easy. My pastry cream didn't turn out and so thank goodness Safeway was open so we could purchase the ingredients necessary for a redo... The presents were great... My family gave me a fantastic bracelet (that I eyed in Boston) and a beautiful creamer (that I eyed in Cambridge) careful what I show Pmogi!!! and T bought me a beautiful ks travel make up bag, picture frame and a perfume I had been eyeing.... once again... careful what you show pmogi! K was thrilled to see her babies and has not mentioned Lucy once... Our babies are swinging and sleeping and being pushed around in their new stroller... The best part of course... the post xmas sales... after that no more shopping...

1 comment:

YF said...

you guys look great in those shots. merry christmas!