Monday, September 17, 2007

We made it...

We are home.. the laundry is done... the shopping is put away... at least the first load... (T is bringing the rest when he returns)... It is great to be home. Pmogi picked us up from the airport bearing treats. Gma C was waiting for us with milk and dinner. K has already had her read 200 books.

I don't think I will be doing a 20 hour flight journey solo again... We did well for most of it... there were a couple rough hours in the middle due to one tired little girl who only slept three of the twenty travel hours. She did fantastic even though she caught a stomach bug for the plane flight. The guy coming home at the end of our row traveling on business loved us... I am sure! She kept asking me if she could go sleep upstairs as she couldn't get comfy in her seat. We are getting back on track and had two mini check ins last night.. Hopefully those end by the end of the week...

MoCa is thrilled... look out neighborhood birds. She has been attached to me since we returned. She disappeared for two days when we were gone (longest ever).. Either she went on her own trip or went to look for us... I have gotten my scolding.

T is in Singapore for two more weeks. He dropped us to the airport and when we left him K ran to the glass put her hands on his and kissed him through the glass while shrieking see you soon daddy. Very sweet... I cried in the customs line. She has told everyone daddy is working... she keeps saying that he is stuck. She thinks he is going to work at the airport.

I start school tonight. Very excited!!!

No comments: