Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I had to go down to a conference at Spanish Bay on Monday and Tuesday, which went well. The Monday night event was held at someone's private residence on 17 mile drive. It was the most beautiful home I have ever been in... The home had a wrapping room for presents, beautiful bathrooms, beautiful doors that were made to look like floor to ceiling art pieces, exotic woods and incredible bedrooms with wonderful views of the ocean... The woman took me on a tour and showed me her closet, which had an incredible purse organizer filled with one of a kind valentinos etc... I would be very content with the purse organizer... Yesterday T picked up K from school and so after the conference I snuck in a workout overlooking the ocean and a fantastic massage at the Monterey Plaza, which was a neat experience as I have never been there. One ofmy favorite spas is at Pebble Beach and so I never try the other spas in the area.

We had a great time last night when I got home as we got to hang out as a family... Gma S brought over dinner so K spent most of the time passing out stuffed animals for each of us to hold. Mon night Daddy took K for a pizza at FJL, which for some reason is one of her favorite things to eat.

No comments: