Wednesday, February 21, 2007

maybe I will kiss you

I asked for a kiss from K this morning as I was heading off for work, but K looked at me and said no - lip gloss. I tried to reassure her - I didn't have lip gloss on, but she wouldn't believe me. Finally after being convinced to check herself I got my good bye kiss!

I needed it after she came into our bedroom and said MOMMY up shower. Mommy up shower. I wonder who put her up to that? She went on to tell me that she had been up since 6. T and K are definitely going to be teeing off early in a few years while I get to sleep in to 7 or some crazy late time like that.

We normally have candlelight with our dinners and K really really enjoys them. She reminds us on days we forget. This morning she requested we have candlelight at breakfast. So we had a nice romantic bowl of cereal together this morning!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping in until 7...? and I thought 8AM class was early!

K goose blog said...

good point... 7 is not sleeping in! I demand 8am... 9am....

Unknown said...

How many years until K is a teenager and wants to sleep in until noon...?

K goose blog said...

too many to count on. She almost fell asleep yesterday while I was reading books at 7:30 I was very excited...sang songs and she just looked at me after almost falling asleep and said mommy nice song no sleep.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.