Saturday, December 23, 2006

holiday shopping

Today T decided to take K to get presents for mommy. At dinner we were chatting about the adventures (I took the afternoon to wander around Los Gatos for some final shopping) and T is telling K to not tell Mommy what they bought... It is a secret!!!! K points at my feet and says sock and then looks at me and says buy sock buy socks mama... I guess we know what one of my presents will be... It was really funny. Of course the laughing just made her keep repeating that I will be receiving socks. (I found a beautiful horse picture for her room in downtown Los Gatos today. She is going to love it).

This morning I told her there are two days until Christmas. All day whenever you ask how many days until Christmas she says two very excitedly.

K's school party was a giant hit yesterday! She loved the presents and the sweets and singing Christmas songs and dancing. We have a great great daycare. The teacher's helper gave K a purse which she just loves. She is carrying it around everywhere and keeps telling us bye because she is going shopping to buy apples... She then brings us back apples to eat.

She also got to see one of my closest friends who lives in LA... She told her she loved her and played train. It was really cute to see.

1 comment:

YF said...

merry christmas!