Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Giggles

Last night when I came home from work K and T were waiting near the garage for me. When I pulled up K laughed so hard that it made me realize once again why you do everything you can for your little one and how their laughter and happiness is the most awesome thing in the world.

K still has a runny nose. This morning when we were laying in bed reading books she grabbed my shirt so she could wipe her nose on it. She is very good about if you ask her to wipe her nose, grabbing a cloth and wiping. Let's hope the cold is gone soon.

This morning before I left for work she asked to run with the wagon and Malcolm around the island. She loves to have us walk with her and Malcolm around the island followed by the wagon. Definitely a huge amount of shrieking.

No comments: