Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back together again

I got in late last night (will share details in another posting - had a fantastic trip! This morning I got to get K goose out of bed... As soon as I got her she started to coo and I sang with her in her rocking chair. She loved it and when I stopped and I asked if I should sing more I got a firm YES! R bought her a very cute dog and cat which she loved. The cat has little fuzzy claws on the end and so she became the bully chasing all the other cats around with her claws. She even chased us and tickled us with her tail... K loves her. The bow wow is also quite the hit with little bows and she keeps grabbing it to give big hugs.

I got her a doll from PB kids which is machine washable and is a clear favorite. The baby is being carried around everywhere, has already gotten a ton of na night time, been pushed around in the stroller and sat at the table while K ate her breakfast. I don't think she is going to let the doll go very far. We asked her about names and right now she thinks it should be Anna after her friend she went to Hawaii with earlier in the year. We will see if the name stays. MoCa even got an introduction when she layed down on the carpet. K immediately took the doll over and shrieked baby and put her on top of MoCa. MoCa wasn't as interested in the introduction.

DaDa & Grandma did a fantastic job with K and she did great without Mama around. Every once in a while she commented that Mama was in an airplane in the sky, which was quite cute. I sure got stuck in the sky for a while.

No comments: