Thursday, December 10, 2009

Her first loose tooth

K has her first loose tooth. I can't believe it... I actually really had to feel in there because there was no way my LITTLE girl could be losing her first tooth. One more sign she is even bigger than before. She is thrilled and can't wait for it to come out....

K is excited for beach time, family time and airplanes... We are all equally excited... less so about the transit part that is one of K's favorite parts!

C is having her first tooth cut through... we think. Can't get in there long enough to look... Too busy anytime something goes near her mouth that it is umm... food! She is a good eater...

And now we are free. I am off school for a month... the plans, organizing, cleaning, gym time and most of all family time and enjoying the holidays... Making great progress on my shopping... very excited although will have a lot to do when we come back.

No comments: