Friday, March 13, 2009

Being grounded

Spring break starts tomorrow afternoon. Needless to say I am thrilled.... Taking courses while feeling like this has only been possible because I have the best husband, daughter and mom in the world... They make life much easier.

MoCa seems to be bothered by the pillow and the large belly taking over the bed, but luckily she doesn't mind the extra petting she gets as I lay there awake in these last few weeks.

Today K told me I would feel better in this lifetime... Let's hope so as I only have seven weeks to go and realize the doctor was not quiet honest... You can feel gigantic, nauseous and full all at the same time. The rest of the symptoms that have developed... well not enough space on the blog for the list. I am getting the countdown calendar on the first of April!

In the meantime before being grounded I have decided on one more trip during spring break... That's right I couldn't convince my husband to come with me as no one has the travel bug the way I do, but he volunteered to cover the home front so I can go on one more adventure before being grounded... The doctor cleared the air travel and even gave me a note should I need it so that I can go. I am leaving for London later this week to meet my sister in law. After a couple days in London we are heading to the South of Spain for spas and shopping, I mean historical sights...

It should be fun... even though planes are not my favorite thing. I now understand the torture T experiences being jammed in a coach seat while I casually cross my legs and try and take as much of our row as possible...

K will beyond bummed to miss her Aunt on a trip... But since she tells most people my trips are for the sole purpose of buying her presents I think she will be ok with Daddy so that I can shop. Especially since Aunt S will send a few presents her way in my luggage knowing T's family.

No comments: