Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mommy I need privacy please

K has learned how to open and close doors and she is thrilled.... She discovered her new skill last weekend and spent a lot of time leaving rooms closing the door and popping back in within seconds. The other day when she was going potty she requested that I stand right outside the door... because after all "Mommy, I need my privacy"

Gma C has been here for a week and K is having a great time... They are very busy taking care of all the dollies in the house and playing hide and seek. This morning I heard a conversation between the two of them...

Gma C: K did you get up last night
K: Yes, and Mommy came in my room and stayed a long long time! (Let's just say this morning's gym session was miserable)

They are definitely the two girls in the house...

No comments: