Thursday, July 27, 2006

K goose

We haven't seen much one another this week due to a crazy schedule on my end. We had a great morning reading books, which was great. One of the highlights of new books is picking the stickers off and putting them on our knees and walking around giggling. K requested I read books to her on the floor this morning instead of the bed. When I set the books on the bed she looked at me nodded her head no and plopped on the floor. We still had a great time with her nestled in my lap.

K is very interested in mimicking. As someone I chatted with today mentioned, this is the monkey do stage... She went for a walk with Tmobro yesterday and after he finished scratching her head she reached up to help. She did the same with my arm today. She is an expert scratcher.

We had a great time dancing this morning before I went off to work. She loves loves to dance. It is quite fun...

She has learned more about how to please MoCa and can scratch her under her chin and on her cheeks, which I am sure makes MoCa very very excited!

She is also very into my purse and yesterday didn't want me to take it out of the house, rather she preferred carrying it around and putting things in and out of the purse and lifting it up and saying heavy, as we often ask her if the purse she is carrying is heavy. What a girly girl!

3 comments:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

LG is a girly girl too and I love it. She is also into the scratching thing although we call it tickling. I really love this age the most.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»